Terms & Conditions
- No alcohol, glass containers, high back chairs, weapons, umbrellas, animals (except guide and assistant dogs) can be brought into the venue. Bags will be inspected by security upon entry.
- No person shall interfere with plants, water fixtures, or any other installation within the venue.
- The Event manager takes no responsibility for lost or damaged property.
- The Event Manager reserves the right to refuse entry or eject people from the event due to inappropriate or violent behaviour. Refunds will not be given to those who are refused entry to the venue.
- Ticket Holders consent to their inclusion in official photographic, film and other visual and audio recordings of the event and grant the Promoter the right to use such recordings for promotion and other purposes.
- Unauthorised sale or duplication of this ticket may result in you being denied admittance to the venue. The venue and/or the promoters are not responsible for any inconvenience caused by unauthorized sale or duplication. In the event that duplicate copies of this ticket are presented at the gate, you will be refused entry.
- Wristbands must be attached to your wrist prior to entering the event. Wristbands that have been removed or damaged are void and will not be accepted.
- Prices displayed on this site include GST where applicable, and all prices are in $AUD.
- A senior’s card does not entitle you to a Concession ticket.
Refunds & Exchanges
Please choose your ticket(s) carefully. In accordance with Live Performance Australia’s Code of Practice for Event Ticketing, Stellar does not offer refunds for the following reasons:
- Failure or inability to attend the event
- Change of mind
- Late attendance
- Refused entry or eviction from the event
- Changes to the program
- Event dissatisfaction
- Severe weather. Stellar is an all-weather event. No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
Stellar may offer discretionary refunds for extenuating circumstances relating to health or personal reasons. Supporting documentation, such as a medical certificate, may be requested. Full refunds include the value of the ticket(s) ONLY.
In the unlikely event that the festival is cancelled, rescheduled and/or relocated, Stellar will refund the full value of the ticket(s) and all associated ticketing fees.
Stellar respects and values the privacy of our customers and we are committed to protecting your personal information. When purchasing tickets for Stellar you are required to provide your personal information including your name, address, telephone number and other details like payment information. This information is collected so Stellar can provide a range of services including processing your transaction, notifying you or any changes to the event and tracking your ticket details if your tickets are lost or stolen. All information provided is kept confidential and is collected by a secure database not accessible to the public. Stellar does not sell, rent or trade customer data to or with third parties.